Who thinks about heating during the summertime, right? Most homeowners have their minds on other things during this season. It’s the time for vacations and soaking in the sunshine. However, it’s also the perfect time for certain home improvement projects. One of the list toppers is radiant floor heating in Glenwood Springs, CO.
Summer is the ideal time to install this system. Why? You should consider installing radiant floors in the summer for several reasons:
- To coincide with other building projects: What else is on your project list for the summer? If you are finishing off a basement, putting on an addition or switching out your living room floors, now is the time for radiant floor heating in Glenwood Springs, CO. It is always easiest to install this system when you are first laying the flooring or building the room. Whatever plans you have for your home this summer, add this flooring project to them.
- To complete the project before it’s cold: If you wait until heating season to install radiant floor heating in Glenwood Springs, CO, your investment won’t be ready on that first cold night when you want it. Get it installed during the summer, so you won’t have to spend part of the winter with cold feet and inefficient heating. The sooner you contact your local experts to get the job on the calendar, the better.
- To reduce your maintenance: Who says you have to wait until heating season to make life easier? Go ahead and install radiant floor heating this summer, so you can start reducing your homeowner workload. This system offers fewer moving parts and reduces the risk of broken pipes or other expensive repairs. It is a good way to keep costs and hassle lower.
- To go green: Radiant heat is clean and environmentally friendly. What better season to increase your green than summer? Your radiant heat can help reduce the amount of pollen and dust that circulate in your home. This creates a more environmentally friendly system and can be easier on those who suffer from allergies in the home.
- To reduce wait time: Which is less time consuming: shopping for a gift on December 20 or January 20? If you can complete tasks in their offseason, you can typically save time. Contact your local professionals for radiant floor heating in Glenwood Springs, CO during the summer rather than the winter. Others may be less likely to think of this, and you will be more likely to get on the calendar faster. You may also experience savings by scheduling in the offseason.
Are you ready to take advantage of summer installation of radiant floor heating in Glenwood Springs, CO? Don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Garrett Hansen Plumbing Inc. Our team offers in-depth industry experience and superior customer service. Our technicians are licensed with a master plumbing license and hold an A+ rating with the BBB. We offer free estimates and consultation. Call today to speak to our friendly staff and set up an appointment for your summer installation services.
Categorised in: Radiant Floor Heating
This post was written by Writer